For centuries now, a desk, books, chalkboard, homework defines what all of us think about school..
Sales of textbooks & other retail sales
To act as a facilitators or coaches using interactive discussions and hands-on learning to help students learn and apply concepts in subjects. To nurture and develop children through the education provided to them. The jobholder is expected to teach and care for children. The jobholder is expected to be able to work independently on day-to-day matters. However, the jobholder is required to refer to the Principal on ad-hoc matters.
Academic Training and Development
Administration and Management
1) All orders for provisions and stock must be first approved by the Principal.
2) To use boiled filtered water for children’s drink. Unboiled tap water is strictly prohibited.
3) To prepare fresh meals for the children.
4) Toilets must be cleaned twice daily.
5) Kitchen area and table tops must be cleaned immediately after use.
6) All glass windows and glass doors and ceiling fans must be cleaned once a month.
7) Clean and clear the school compound of leaves and paper every day.
8) To mop all floors (including all classrooms) everyday as to ensure the cleanliness in the kindergarten.
1) at least 2 years of working experience as a helper