The Circus is in Town! This year's edition of the R.E.A.L Kids Fun Camp in March …
NEWS & EVENTS:
Proud Day for Surian Graduates
The culmination of hard work and dedication saw the latest batch of Senior 5 students of R.E.A.L Schools, Cheras Campus don their graduation gowns and receive their graduation scrolls onstage in a simple but poignant ceremony held last October at the campus’ Hall of Character.
Among the guests of honour who were present to witness the milestone occasion was Mr. Ee Ching Wah, President of R.E.A.L Education Group. The event commenced with a procession into the hall, led by the VIPs and followed by the Senior 5 teachers and 158 proud graduates. Apart from the graduation certificates, special awards were also given in recognition of recipients in the following categories:
- Leadership Award 2016 – Hee Jin Din (5 Joy)
- Contribution Award 2016 – H’ng Kher Yin (5 Wisdom)
- Character Awards 2016 (Industrious) – Tan Jing Wern (5 Wisdom)
- Character Awards 2016 (Sociability) – Vincent Chang Wei Sern (5 Hope)
- Character Awards 2016 (Personality) – Zheng Kai Wei (5 Bold)
- CCA Awards 2016 (Uniform Unit) – Shaun Brian Tan (5 Grace)
- CCA Awards 2016 (Games – Basketball) – Chong Yee Terng & Fang Yen Pin (5 Grace)
The morning’s programme also saw a speech delivered by this year’s valedictorian, Chai Sin Tian from 5 Wisdom, who spoke on behalf of the Senior 5 graduates. A moving moment during the event was a special PowerPoint presentation which contained motivational messages by both teachers and students that were dedicated to the graduates. The singing of the school song duly concluded the day’s proceedings, which marked the end of the graduates’ successful schooling journey but the beginning of bigger and more exciting things to come.
Well done to Team Aegis from R.E.A.L Schools, Shah Alam Campus for bagging 1st Prize at …
Fresh from his team's win, R.E.A.L International School (RIS) student, Kamui Horiuchi, sat down to share …
It is 15 March, and for school leavers nationwide who sat for their Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia …