Students from R.E.A.L Schools Cheras Campus visited Charis Home in Kuala Lumpur to spend quality time …
NEWS & EVENTS:
Proud Day for Surian Graduates
The culmination of hard work and dedication saw the latest batch of Senior 5 students of R.E.A.L Schools, Cheras Campus don their graduation gowns and receive their graduation scrolls onstage in a simple but poignant ceremony held last October at the campus’ Hall of Character.
Among the guests of honour who were present to witness the milestone occasion was Mr. Ee Ching Wah, President of R.E.A.L Education Group. The event commenced with a procession into the hall, led by the VIPs and followed by the Senior 5 teachers and 158 proud graduates. Apart from the graduation certificates, special awards were also given in recognition of recipients in the following categories:
- Leadership Award 2016 – Hee Jin Din (5 Joy)
- Contribution Award 2016 – H’ng Kher Yin (5 Wisdom)
- Character Awards 2016 (Industrious) – Tan Jing Wern (5 Wisdom)
- Character Awards 2016 (Sociability) – Vincent Chang Wei Sern (5 Hope)
- Character Awards 2016 (Personality) – Zheng Kai Wei (5 Bold)
- CCA Awards 2016 (Uniform Unit) – Shaun Brian Tan (5 Grace)
- CCA Awards 2016 (Games – Basketball) – Chong Yee Terng & Fang Yen Pin (5 Grace)
The morning’s programme also saw a speech delivered by this year’s valedictorian, Chai Sin Tian from 5 Wisdom, who spoke on behalf of the Senior 5 graduates. A moving moment during the event was a special PowerPoint presentation which contained motivational messages by both teachers and students that were dedicated to the graduates. The singing of the school song duly concluded the day’s proceedings, which marked the end of the graduates’ successful schooling journey but the beginning of bigger and more exciting things to come.
8th November was a day to remember for 190 students and eight teachers from Yokohama Senior …
R.E.A.L Schools, Cheras Campus was selected as one of only five Champion Schools from across Malaysia …
Why do we respond to colours and music? Why do we have better memories of something …