For centuries now, a desk, books, chalkboard, homework defines what all of us think about school..
1) All orders for provisions and stock must be first approved by the Principal.
2) To use boiled filtered water for children’s drink. Unboiled tap water is strictly prohibited.
3) To prepare fresh meals for the children.
4) Toilets must be cleaned twice daily.
5) Kitchen area and table tops must be cleaned immediately after use.
6) All glass windows and glass doors and ceiling fans must be cleaned once a month.
7) Clean and clear the school compound of leaves and paper every day.
8) To mop all floors (including all classrooms) everyday as to ensure the cleanliness in the kindergarten.
1) at least 2 years of working experience as a helper